How are you feeling today? What does your body need?
Welcome, it's good to have you here
Oh our wonderful, complicated bodies. Trying to hang on in there in this increasingly frantic world of ours.
Tiredness, overwhelm, discomfort, aches and pains, sleeplessness, the list can go on can’t it.
The various ways in which your body can find itself struggling and start to try to get your attention.
I know. I understand.
So maybe it is now time. To carve out abit of space for yourself.
Time in which you get to be rather than do.
Time in which you can explore what you might need to feel better.
Or just to switch off enough that you can start to reconnect with yourself.
Welcome. I can help support your body with time and space. Calming and soothing away discomfort and stress.
Life can be full-on. This affects us physically and emotionally. I create a space for you to switch off. A relaxation treatment provides a calming, soothing place to let your body and mind slow down and find some peace.
Deep tissue massage
Pain and discomfort can materialise for all manner of reasons. Tenderness, tightness, niggles creep in or shout louder when they need some help. I work with your body deeply, though always within your comfort zone, to ease the discomfort you are feeling and help you move more freely
Hi, I’m Clare
I’ve worked as a massage therapist for over 15 years.
In those years, I have had the chance to explore many aspects of bodywork, both through professional development and the lived experience of my own body. My journey has covered much ground and taken many forms. It has now brought me full circle. Back to where I started.
I work holistically. Each treatment is put together for the individual that you are.
No one size fits all.
No specific way to do things.
Just you and me.
And a depth of knowledge to meet your needs.
How do you know if I am the right therapist for you?
- Although my work can be deep, that depth can and will vary from person to person. It’s so important that’s a depth that works for you.
- My pace of treatment tends to be on the slower side. I take my time to sink into your body and give it time to respond.
- I don’t feel there is a one size fits all approach to bodywork. Different things work for differnt people. This is reflected in how we work together. Finding what is right for you.
- Chronic pain. Discomfort. Niggles. Stress. Anxiety. Life. The never ending list of things that can hold us back from fully living. My restorative treatments meet you where you are at.
- I work with acute pain that may be as a result of longer term issues. A flare up of something that you have had before.
- I don’t work with acute injury. However I can support you with your road to recovery alongside involvement from other practitioners should they feel that massage would help.
I’ve been visiting Clare for treatments for about 5 years now. She’s always kind and professional and provides great insight into what treatments will best suit the client. I have already recomended Clare to a number of friends and family members and have no hesitation in doing the same in the future. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars!
I have been receiving treatments from Clare for several years now. I always look forward to my visits as I know that not only will she alleviate any pain and niggles which I have, but she also creates a lovely calm and listening environment. I thoroughly recommend Clare as a massage therapist.