Although the restrictions have been eased, the following measures will be in place:
- The impact on my business has been significant. Consequently I would be extremely grateful if you could complete a lateral flow test before coming. There will be no charge for cancellation if this is positive. Likewise, if you have been in contact with or you suspect there is a chance you have Covid, please do cancel.
- I would respectfully ask that even in the case of a cold or minor illness you contact me to discuss whether treatment is possible. As above, cancellation in such circumstances will not be charged.
- The room will be ventilated and cleaned between treatments.
- I will be wearing a visor and face covering.
- Please continue to wear a face covering during the appointment (unless you are exempt from doing so). If you do not have one, let me know as I can provide one.
- Because of the ventilation the room could be cool. I will do my best to mitigate this.
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times other than when you are being treated.
- Please arrive only at the appointment time. Unfortunately if you are running late, it may not be possible to maintain the appointment, so please contact me so that you don’t have a wasted journey.
- Please bring your own drink.
- There will be a hand sanitiser in the hall. Please use this before we go up to the treatment room.
- In the treatment room, there will be a specific chair for you to sit on together with a box to place your clothing in.
- Close to your treatment, I will email you a Covid-19 risk assessment to ensure we can go ahead with treatment.
- Please ensure that you inform me if you find that either you or someone within your household either develops symptoms or is confirmed as having Covid-19 once you have been for your treatment. In these instances, I may have to notify Test & Trace.
- You will be aware that the guidance can change at any time and this may result in changes to my working practice.
I will still provide you with a lovely treatment despite all of the above!
Thank you for bearing with me, it is greatly appreciated.