Although the restrictions have been eased this week (19 July 2021), I will continue to implement the following:
- Greater time between treatments to allow for the room to be ventilated and cleaning to take place.
- I will be wearing a visor and face covering.
- I would ask that you continue to wear a face covering during the appointment (unless you are exempt from doing so). If you do not have one, let me know as I can provide one.
- The room must be well ventilated and consequently could be cool. I will do my best to mitigate this.
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times other than when you are being treated.
- Please arrive only at the appointment time. Unfortunately if you are running late, it may not be possible to maintain the appointment, so please contact me so that you don’t have a wasted journey.
- Please bring your own drink.
- There will be a hand sanitiser in the hall. Please use this before we go up to the treatment room.
- There will be a specific chair for you to sit on together with a box to place your clothing in.
- Close to your treatment, I will email you a Covid-19 risk assessment to ensure we can go ahead with treatment.
- Please ensure that you inform if you find that either you or someone within your household either develops symptoms or is confirmed as having Covid-19 once you have been for your treatment. In these instances, I will have to notify the Public Protection Team.
- You will be aware that the guidance can change at any time and this may result in changes to my working practice.
I will still provide you with a lovely treatment despite all of the above! Thank you for bearing with me.